Starting where you’re at: building a grants strategy that’s right for your organization
Do you want to be more strategic about your grant writing? Not sure where to start? Or maybe you just need a refresher and some time to build a strategy for a specific project? Join us on August 11th! This class will fill quickly, don’t wait to save your spot.
About this class:
August 11th, 2022 | 4-5:30 pm
At Heart of Missouri United Way
Learn how to make a successful grant writing strategy based on your current skills and organizational resources
Participants will learn how to:
- create a realistic grant strategy
- find grants that align with your mission and current capacity
- make the most of your funder relationships
- interactive action planning workshop
- one new personalized grant opportunity with one follow up session per organization
Fees & Registration
We know an organization’s budget for capacity building varies greatly, that’s why we offer flexible rates:
- $35: individual registration
- $55: to attend & help another individual join
- $15: my org can’t pay for this and I’m paying personally
There are only a few spots available and we are limiting registration to 2 people per organization.
To save your spot, contact us below:
About Partner for Better & your presenters
Partner for Better offers an affordable, local option for organizations to build their capacity through grant writing, program evaluation, organizational storytelling, and program expansion services.
As a former executive director, and lifetime do-gooder, Kasey has a decade of experience in nonprofits along with degrees in social work and nonprofit management.
With a passion for service driving every aspect of her work Sarah has had a successful and diverse career working in all levels of nonprofits from volunteer to administration.
We can’t wait to help you reach your goals!